As other reviewers have experienced, I, too, ordered both Skinology and Vulexaus on a trial offer.Within the prescribed time frame I called to cancel and was lied to, talked down to and strung along by promises that I just hadn't given the product "enough time"; that I could have a cancellation extension and that no charges would be made to my account.

Now it's 5 phone calls later and I've been charged $137. These people actually threatened me by saying they WOULND'T cancel my account and would keep charging me!! This is the biggest scam!!

I actually had to call my Credit Card company and block any future charges from them.I still don't like the product & haven't used it, but even if I did want the product, I'd never do business with a disreputable company such as this.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer serice and unusable product" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $137. lm2454 is overall dissatisfied with Skinology. The most disappointing about skinology cream trial at Skinology was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skinology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Skinology to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skinology?

Comments

Skinology2013

***Prior to writing your reviews you should ensure that you do have the correct company.Skinology Med Spa is a med based practice specializing in cosmetic injections and we do not sell any skincare products online.

Please be AWARE that Skinology Med Spa does NOT sell, brand, or endorse this product or any other retail skin care products under our name.Any queries or concerns regarding these product orders should be directed to the correct company selling these products as we are NOT the same company and only share a similar name.

Regards,

Skinology Med Spa

Skinology2013

It has come to our attention that recently a skin care product being sold online by the name of "Skinology Cream" has caused some confusion that our Med Spa is selling this particular product which we are NOT.Please be AWARE that Skinology Med Spa does NOT sell, brand, or endorse this product or any other retail skin care products under our name.

Any queries or concerns regarding these product orders should be directed to the correct company selling these products as we are NOT the same company and only share a similar name.Our research shows that the Skinology Cream providers can be reached as follows:

Web: www.skinologycream.com