I ordered the free samples (or so I thought), and paid the $4.96 shipping & Handling fees.Then 15 days later I get my credit card statement and see a bill for $89.00.1.

I never received the product. 2. I searched the internet and found no TERMS AND/OR AGREEMENTS in the "Free Samples Offer". There was no statement about monthly charges.

3. When I contacted the merchant, they told me that I did receive the product and that since I did not return within 14 days, I would be charged a monthly fee....every month going forward. 4. I told customer service I had not received the product and if I had, I would return it because I was not interested in monthly fees.

Customer service said they did not accept returns. 5. I got a text in the middle of the night from by credit card company asking if this was a fraudulent charge. I said 'yes'.

first charge was stopped. Second charge went through. 5. I called the credit card company and disputed the charge and then contacted the merchant again.

They now told me they could not talk to me about my account because I had contacted my credit card company. 6. I asked to speak to a manager. I was told a manager could not talk to me now that I had contacted my credit card company.

I asked customer service to hold the line while I contacted the credit card company and all three of us could resolve this...customer service hung up.Step 8...cancelled credit card and filed dispute claim.

This person wrote the review about Skinology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skinology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skinology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skinology?

Comments